From: legal@infotectracker.com
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 19:23:11 GMT
Subject:  Process Judicial Judgments and Earn  Substantial Income

Since you own a computer we thought you might be interested in our courses

Process Judicial Judgments and Earn Very Substantial Income using your
computer.  This is not pie in the sky.  This is a well proven solid high
income generator which is extremely interesting to perform.  We have many
associates earning $10,000 to over $15,000 per month.   Please reply to this
e-mail if you would like more free information about our training.

For more Free information,  please hit reply and then type "FreeInfo" in the Subject Line.

(For list removal, please hit reply and type "remove" in the Subject Line)

legal@infotectracker.com